Wednesday, January 28, 2009

See... all the looking forward to, all the busy as a beaver, all the preparation... is.. officially coming to an end... this soon. Hais, so whats up those busy moments , squeezing AND.. anticipating!? One word, life. everything moves & goes on like this and then like that, afterwhich like that again, fuck? no? YES.

Anyway, Chu er was spent over at Baby's place.... that was the later part of the day while the earlier part, we had err... I ordered golden pillow for my family.. and... on top of that my mommy cooked a feast, and then.. Baby came over for... visiting and.. the meal, he... was showering me with ..a little more than usual... love untill I was.. quite... SSSSS-hhh-y about it, hahah, that WAS a happy shy. :P

SO on this... BRIGHT super sunny CHU SAN, I dragged myself out of bed, to where you guess? It was.. to.. CHANGI SOUTH!!! ARGHS. yes my work place, lol, it was a lousy time over at work is like as though the entire building is....dead. I was reduced to almost nothingess.

got home and... towords Seoul garden with Mom& aunty afterwhich cabbed home and I am here today this present moment chu san, typing this typical chu san entry, and I can somehow picture myself falling asleep.. in say, 1hour.. or. mayb... 45 or worse, 5 minutes time after I had my... those.. at night routine(...)

that's all & good night usual folks


PS: For it...always revolves around you

With quite alot of lurr-ve,
ME

No comments: